XatiyaRO

General => Soporte técnico => Mensaje iniciado por: Wyvern en 28 de Octubre de 2010, 23:35:26 pm

Título: Problem (english if possible)
Publicado por: Wyvern en 28 de Octubre de 2010, 23:35:26 pm
Hey everyone, sorry to post in english but my spanish is not that good atm :D

I started here today and I have problems to conect to the server, loadings from char to server are really slow, sometimes I just can't log in and when I can I've some insane lag.

I installed everything right (also all updated), anti-virus/firewall is not causing the problem (I checked permissions and even uninstalled to give a try), my conection is NOT the problem [my conection is ok on everything else (even played on xatiya1 and never had lag problems)] and "Reply from 94.46.2.84: bytes=32 time=14ms TTL=59" it's all fine which is weird.

A little help would be nice, thanks in advance.
cumps Wyv3rn ;)
Título: Re:Problem (english if possible)
Publicado por: Avyo en 29 de Octubre de 2010, 00:27:25 am
Do we update the server or read the guide?

Download the patch itself, is the new update

PD:Cliente XatiyaRO RE - v3.3.23 (http://xatiyanet.com/http/XatiyaRO_RE_v3.3.23.exe)
 
Also, attempts to send the corresponding report which mentioned in the official thread

http://www.xatiyaro.net/foro/index.php/topic,151406.0.html